3 C XD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged Empty All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged

Post  Admin Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Please pass this message to everyone :

All the class of form 3 on the third floor was sabotaged and it is in a really bad situation .Please get someone who is in charge of the decoration or anything to bring something to fix up the class cause we have guests tomorrow.Khong See Wen,15 witnessed it in a bedraggled condition.She said 'The boards isn't torn but the rubbish were scattered everywhere.I've swept the rubbish aside so that I and my classmates can clean the mess easier tomorrow'.
    †JitFoong†
    †JitFoong†
    † §†@|K3Ւ †
    † §†@|K3Ւ †

All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged Empty Re: All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged

Post  †JitFoong† Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Admin wrote:Please pass this message to everyone :

All the class of form 3 on the third floor was sabotaged and it is in a really bad situation .Please get someone who is in charge of the decoration or anything to bring something to fix up the class cause we have guests tomorrow.Khong See Wen,15 witnessed it in a bedraggled condition.She said 'The boards isn't torn but the rubbish were scattered everywhere.I've swept the rubbish aside so that I and my classmates can clean the mess easier tomorrow'.

wow really?!!!

zzz well lets guess who did it..

1. tht bugger nazmine and friends...
    2. teachers themselves!!! *plays epic music*
    3. gangsters?
    4. teh guest themselves!
    MaxWong
    MaxWong

All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged Empty Re: All Form 3 classes on the the 3rd floor were sabotaged

Post  MaxWong Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm

lol! , what the heck. I think some gangsters did it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 am